    delete it from Outlook so I can access it via web when necessary but not at
    the expense of the emails in the account right now (there are many).

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Kay, Jan 22, 2009

  2. Kay

    DL Guest

    Presumably this is a pop account?
    The default behaviour for a pop account is to download all mail, you can
    within outlook set the mail account to leave a copy on the server, then they
    will be available to your web log in

    Removing an outlook mail account does not delete mail, but then you will
    only be able to access the account by web access and outlook becomes
    redundent

    DL, Jan 23, 2009