    will future e-mails be automatically sent there? If not let me now how to
    accomplish what i want to do. I have Office 2000 installed.

    Wilk

    Guest, Oct 24, 2005

    Yes, but if you're trying to beat spammers, adding senders' addresses to the
    Junk Mail List is a futile effort -- spammers rarely use the same address
    twice, preferring to spoof others' addresses. With Outlook 2000, you'd be
    much better off either upgrading to Outlook 2003 (which has much-improved
    spam filtering capabilities) or investing in a dedicated anti-spam program
    such as Mailwasher or IHateSpam.

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello
    MVP - Outlook

    Guest, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Wilk <> wrote:

    > If I add a sender to the 'junk E-mail' list and create a 'Junk
    > E-mail' folder will future e-mails be automatically sent there?

    I don't think so. In Outlook 2000, the Junk Mail filters just allow the
    coloring of the subject of mail, so if you have the Junk E-mail filter
    enabl;ed in Organize, it uses the Junk Senders list to color the message
    subjects. It's been a while, though, so I don't recall all the options.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Oct 25, 2005