    doesn't get what. I've turned off my Nortons scanning email, thinking that
    was doing something to it. My husband is a techno-nerd and he doesn't have an
    answer. Help please.

    Guest, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Don't send messages in rich text format. Change to Plain Text or HTML
    instead. You can do this in Tools, Options, Mail Format.

    Some email clients can't understand Rich Text format and when attachments
    are included, they tend to get converted to .dat files.

    --
    Patricia Cardoza
    Outlook MVP

    http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza
    http://www.cardozasolutions.com

    Patricia Cardoza [Outlook MVP], Jun 3, 2005