    dropdown list, my Outlook Address book contacts are not displayed. Hence, I
    can not select my personal contacts. Why is this happening and how can I
    stop it?

    Guest, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Why it is happening only you can answer. You've provided no information that
    would permit us to (not even your Outlook version).
    I would suggest reading Help Files or KB on how to configure the Outlook
    Address Book.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 16, 2005

    Re: Why aren't my contacts showing in the "show names from the" dr

    Sorry about that.

    I am using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP platform. Does that info help?

    Guest, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Re: Why aren't my contacts showing in the "show names from the" dr

    Not really. You told us nothing else about how your Outlook Address Book is
    configured.
    Did you read the article? Please do. If it does not answer your question,
    post back with the reasons it doesn't.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 16, 2005