why Adobe flash shows a gray box asking to click here before a video can be played

Reaction score
why Adobe flash shows a gray box asking to click here before a video can be played
with Opera IE 11 windows 7 professional desk top HP computer
this has never happened before , it works after I click on the gray Box ,how ever it happens when in face book or you tube. whats the fix I have tried to uninstal and reinstall adobe flash several times .:confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you post a screenshot of this please next it happens? I've not seen this before, but I don't use Opera - so perhaps it's something to do with that.

Does IE, FireFox or Chrome do the same thing for you?

Reaction score
Could you post a screenshot of this please next it happens? I've not seen this before, but I don't use Opera - so perhaps it's something to do with that.

Does IE, FireFox or Chrome do the same thing for you?

16anvhv.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like Opera has a mode called "opera turbo" which does this. Could you try clicking on the "opera" tab in the top left corner, then set "opera turbo" to off (if it isn't already) and see if that fixes it?

Reaction score
Brilliant, glad that worked Rondo :).
they say sometimes you cant see the trees beyond the Forrest . Thank you so much
I couldn't have figured that out in a million years.Rondo.:cheers:

Ask a Question