Who is the PC Review Wizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I just thought why not come up with a new game thread for the members to participate in. Are you all game? Lets find out which member is the PC Review Wizard :cool:

The rules of the game:

• Answer the question correctly and get to ask a question.
  • The question must relate to any member of PC Review and the fact must be mentioned on one of the threads of the PC Review Forum. Examples: Who are the three stooges? Answer: Mucks, Flops and Quad -Can you name the Grumpy Old Men? Answer: Mucks and Quad
  • The member who gets to ask most questions or answers most will be declared the PC Review Wizard
  • Any member gets the answer wrong, even if he has answered previous question correctly will not be able to take further part in the thread. So, make sure you get it right the first time and everytime. In case of a tie we will have 5 more posts between the the members who tied the score.
  • No discussions are allowed on the thread, just questions and answers.
  • The wizard would be picked after 50 posts have been made on the thread (51st to be the last post).
  • Admin/Mods would be monitoring the thread and whenever necessary, post a message by editing the members post who got the answer wrong so that all know who is no longer in the race.
Members need to answer the question correctly and at the same time ask another question.

Your post should have just two things as follows:

Answer: (to the question posted above)
Question: (If you are sure you answered the question correctly) if not you will, I am afraid be disqualified.

So lets get the ball rolling.............

Here is the first question:

Which member's dream house includes a Rose Garden?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
sexy bex

how did sexy bex and ian meet?

Reaction score
Oooh tough one... but i think i got it... :)

Met through a friend who they both lived with in the 2nd year, and then got talking when ice skating one time.... ahhh :)

In which pub are you most likely to find one Mr. A Sullivan? (well...thats kinda two questions there, but y'all up for a challenge, right? ;) )

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I will make it easier, answer just one correctly and get to ask a question! :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Floppybootstomp drinks in the Cutty Sark :D

Which member describes themselves as a 'defensive driver'?

Reaction score
Haha nice one!

I believe Quad is a defensive driver, and it really cracks ol' mucks up...or so he said at the time :)

So whats the rules? Can i keep answering questions? do i now ask one?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Chris,

You and me are the hosts so what do you think we should do? Ha Ha! Lets leave it here and get the folks to answer and ask questions.

Since the previous post is without a question and the thread can not go on here is a simple question:

Which camera Gabriella finaly decided to buy as a gift for her husband?

Reaction score
Nikon Coolpix

Which thread did Postill post in after having 2 years and 5 months of not a single post (in that thread)?

Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Answer
I-buddie 4 Desknote review.....:p

Question

What did Floppybootstomp call Muckshifter, after reading one of Muckshifters explanatory Information threads on a certain software product......:D

Reaction score
ET-ERR!

Wrong answer there crazylegs

(delete this post please Quad)

Reaction score
Answer:

It's not great, office is nicer to use :)

i suppose its perfect if your strapped for cash and need it though
Ms Office Alternative ... And It's Free Thread.

Question:

Who once said that "eBay is getting out of control in a post?"

Reaction score
Quad :)

Member X - Reviewer

Our resident tech-monkey in the field of Electronics and Visual Basic, he's a student living in Lancashire. When not writing articles and guides for web-sites and the occasional magazine, he can be found playing games or out with friends. Member X hopes to continue his education in technical subjects and aims to end up doing R&D work "modding" Quantum Supercomputers.

Whos is this "Member X"

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Answer- Matt Jason H:thumb:

Question- what Program Did Quad suggest to use to Optimize gaming performance in XP?
hint- its within the gaming forums-hint
Hint- look real hard at my post, im sure it show up eventually.
wink.gif

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Game XP - how original

what is the date of the first review on this site?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Answer- was it https://www.pcreview.co.uk/thread-40.php ? cause if it was....

Question- What (banned) member was accused by both Ian and Chrispostill for trying to persuade members to buy from Microland? He was also banned because he lived in Manchester (MLI headquaters are here i think?) and worked for IT?
heres a hint... part of his name was N**n~G*** . Who was this member? More info, he claimed to have bought 2 19" and 1 17" computer moniters from micorland.
(If this was too hard please let me know.)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Answer- 07-03-2002 Compex netpassage 16 and Compex wireless WP11 and WLU11 (both were on the same day. heres more info proving me correct https://www.pcreview.co.uk/thread-40.php) i think i am right cause if i am....

-Question- What (banned) member was accused by both Ian and Chrispostill for trying to persuade members to buy from Microland? He was also banned because he lived in Manchester (MLI headquaters are here i think?) and worked for IT?

heres a hint... part of his name was N**n~G*** . Who was this member? More info, he claimed to have bought 2 19" and 1 17" computer moniters from microland, And he only had 4 post which all dealt with Microland. (you wont find him in the member search) His last message is in Off topic section.

(If this was too hard please let me know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question