• Liberal Democrats

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
In the last few days before the UK General Election, I thought it would be interesting to see where the heart of the PCR community resides.

You do not have to disclose who you voted for. However, feel free to discuss it if you wish. I'll have no rants here, only polite discussion please - everyone is entitled to express their own opinion, and respect of other people's point of view is needed ;)

If you are not voting in the election for whatever reason (for example, too young, too disillusioned...) you are welcome to vote here :)

At the tender age of 20, this is my first General Election - and the Liberal Democrats have my vote

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Unfortunatly i dont live in the UK, so as a outsider what is this election for :p

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
the election is for the new primeminister/goverment kinda like voting for president

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
PC Review is a forum with no boundries, you have the previlidge of voting as a member of this forum.

I am also not a UK resident but I also voted :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Thank you, Quad! :)

This is, indeed, a spoof election - everyone can feel free to have their two-penneth ;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I really dont know who to go for. I havent payed a blind bit of attention to any of their poicies this year

Reaction score
we had a debate at school and i heard the conservative party saying they will basically scrap exams!!..... well atleast not make as many...

they got my vote :p

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Personally, I would much prefer a system of constant assessment rather than end of year exams - that way, you are being tested on your general performance and work levels rather than the ability of your memory!

Reaction score
No option for being to young to vote?

Ok i'll pretent i'm old enough, put Other, and say i'd go for the monster raving looney party or UKIP...

Reaction score
thats why we arent aloud to vote lol

we'll just vote for looney! lol

Reaction score
Well I think Labour will win again!

okay so our pm has now lost his hair and hes got an annoying wife
but i do think hes been good, yes of course he has had some bad moments over the last 7 years

id rather have a pm with a good set of teeth and a nice smile rather than a man who looks like he has had a fite with mike tyson because he has been very cocky!

:)
no offence intended Mr Howard

as u can see im just being cocky myself!!!

with regards to the other parties other than conservative, liberal democrats or conservative

just imagine if they took over what we talking?

Green Party, BNP or what?

that would be a nitemare i think!

well this topic is a very highly debated one so ill look forward to ur thoughts!

Reaction score
wow its only 2 days away big big day!!!!!

i bet pm is losing lotsa sleep

Reaction score
Labour will win, not rely sure if that is a gd thing, but anything than Michael Howard as our PM will be a gd thing he just looks too freaky. Espcially when he smiles.

Well funny story bot Michael Howard, his tour bus he was on had an out of date tax disc!!! lol, going well Michael!!! LOL

Reaction score
He has nothing to worry about - Bliar will win, and he will stay PM. I think it's a certainty.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
okay so our pm has now lost his hair and hes got an annoying wife
but i do think hes been good, yes of course he has had some bad moments over the last 7 years

id rather have a pm with a good set of teeth and a nice smile rather than a man who looks like he has had a fite with mike tyson because he has been very cocky!

And here, my friends, is a good argument for raising the voting age to 25 ;)

Anybody remember Michael Foot? A very intelligent MP and candidate for Prime Minister. But he looked like Wurzel Gummidge.

It's not a person's appearance, it's their policies, committment and even their personality.

Sad.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
And here, my friends, is a good argument for raising the voting age to 25 ;)

Anybody remember Michael Foot? A very intelligent MP and candidate for Prime Minister. But he looked like Wurzel Gummidge.

It's not a person's appearance, it's their policies, committment and even their personality.

Sad.

and here my friends is Victor Meldrew from One Foot In The Grave!

"i dont beleeeeeeeeve it!" humbug humbug humbug!

:)

Micheal Foot?
nah never heard of him!
But I have heard of Tony Heart

thats toe knee heart! hahahah

sometimes its good to have a laugh u know flops no need to be so grumpy!
no offence intended of course
:) :)

Ask a Question