Which Printer to buy

Reaction score
I would like to buy new printer, my use of printer is only for photo print out. I am using canon digital camera so I must go for canon printer for better result. Or is there any good printer for photo print. If possible please share some review or comparison for better understanding.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Everybody has personal preferences but for photo printing at a reasonable price inkjet format is the preferred choice and most folks are happy with HP, Canon or Epson.

Avoid Lexmark.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. I heard that inkjet printer are cheap than laser but while talking about ink the price must be exceeded than in inkjet printer. What do you think??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
nathanplane said:
Thanks for your feedback. I heard that inkjet printer are cheap than laser but while talking about ink the price must be exceeded than in inkjet printer. What do you think??

Spot on mate, I think you've knocked the nail on the head.

Only expensive colour laser printers will print high quality photographs whereas an inkjet printer that will produce good quality prints is relatively cheap.

I'd guess prices start at around £150.00 for a good photo printer in the UK and £250-£300 is a good price bracket to aim for.

You can of course print photos with an inkjet costing a hundred smackers but the key word here is quality.

I'm out of the frame when it comes to current models but one thing I have found over the years is that each manufacturer has good batches and bad batches. But people being human, once they've had something good from a manufacturer they tend to stick with that maker.

Not a good attitude as the worst printer I've ever owned has been an Epson whilst others here say their Epson printer is the best thing since sliced bread.

Seek reviews and pay particular attention to ink quality and longevity.

Reaction score
Thanks for make aware me from the things. There are three brands of my choice, Epson, Canon, and HP. To my mind all are equally good in performance.

Ask a Question