    I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I have three
    Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There are millions more
    Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper Stickers???

    Guest, Aug 11, 2005

  2. I think they tried them at one stage but too many cars were crashing
    because of the stickers ;-)

    GreenieLeBrun, Aug 11, 2005

    Borgholio Guest

    Bumpered out... wrote:
    > A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so they
    > look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a white Apple
    > Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy a Windows Logo
    > sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to find them sold
    > anywhere, if there is such a thing.
    >
    > I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I have three
    > Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There are millions more
    > Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper Stickers???

    You know anybody who's proud to be using a Microsoft product? :)

    Borgholio, Aug 11, 2005

    NoStop Guest

    On Wednesday 10 August 2005 11:16 pm, Bumpered out... had this to say in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

    > A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so they
    > look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a white
    > Apple
    > Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy a Windows Logo
    > sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to find them sold
    > anywhere, if there is such a thing.
    >
    > I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I have
    > three
    > Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There are millions more
    > Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper Stickers???

    It's OK to spout this off amongst the Wintards around here. But surely you
    don't want to look silly out in public in the real world, do you? Proud of
    the fact you're running a toy operating system that is so well known for
    it's security holes and instability?

    A Windows bumper sticker here will look about as "kool" as a "Jesus Loves
    You" bumper sticker in Iraq.

    --
    Have you been MicroShafted today?
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work *at* it.

    NoStop, Aug 11, 2005

    now THAT'S funny. heh
    --

    GreenieLeBrun wrote:
    >I think they tried them at one stage but too many cars were crashing
    > because of the stickers ;-)

    , Aug 11, 2005

    kurttrail Guest

    Bumpered out... wrote:
    > A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so
    > they look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a
    > white Apple Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy
    > a Windows Logo sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to
    > find them sold anywhere, if there is such a thing.
    >
    > I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I
    > have three Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There
    > are millions more Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper
    > Stickers???

    Here are a few I found using Google:

    http://www.vcnet.com/bms/graphics/sticker.jpeg
    http://www.vcnet.com/bms/graphics/bignasty.gif
    http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BC007A.jpg
    http://www.bumperart.com/ProductImages/2004040286_Display-25.gif
    http://www.bumperart.com/ProductImages/2004012427_Display-25.gif
    http://www.microcosmpublishing.com/catimages/Microsoft2.gif
    http://www.microcosmpublishing.com/catimages/Microsoft.gif

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    kurttrail, Aug 11, 2005

    My hood ornament is a bust of Linus Torvalds.

    Guest, Aug 11, 2005