Where to buy: Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0

Reaction score
Where can i buy Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 from, i from england so are you guys right? So we have the same shops, where can i buy or do i have to buy it from the net? Does anyone know any cheap sites where to buy it (but make sure there safe) thanks foley.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Don't know about Kaspersky but it may pay you to look here first ,

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2697599.php

user.gif

Reaction score
More like why to buy? There are plentiful free options that'll do just as good a job, imho.

Oh, and we're not all in Engerland.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If you don't fancy any of the freebies you can buy Kaspersky online from Here

And yes, this is a UK site and most of us are Brits :)

But we have a smattering of Americans, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, assorted Asian countries and one strange fella from Southport.

Reaction score
Thanks all i have checked that site floopy, but what one do i buy?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 or <H1>Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0

or do i buy both?

</H1>

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
foley1 said:
Thanks all i have checked that site floopy, but what one do i buy?

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 or Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0

or do i buy both?

This One Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 is an "all-in-one" package, I love it. ;)

Reaction score
So its protects the computer and the internet does it block popups and unneeded pictures on websites?

Thanks muckshifter ;)

Reaction score
Like on some websites you get on the right hand side or left hand side save 25% on your car insurance ETC. Or is that a popup hahaha :p And i'm 70% this is a popup "well done you have won a free screensaver" Does it block cr*p like that?

Also does it find trojan horses and defeat them?

Thanks Muck!! ;)

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
foley1 said:
Like on some websites you get on the right hand side or left hand side save 25% on your car insurance ETC. Or is that a popup hahaha :p And i'm 70% this is a popup "well done you have won a free screensaver" Does it block cr*p like that?

Thanks Muck!! ;)
My dear young Foley ... the link I pointed you to is for the 30 day trial of KIS ... if you like it, you can purchase a Licence ... if you don't like it, you ain't stuck with a pig-in-a-poke like Norton.

Further, I do not normally add my name to any software I have at least not tested myself ... I take "security" very seriously, especially on my PCs

I have had the pleasure of "testing" a wide variety of "security" programs, only 3 antivirus programs get my personal seal of approval on MY PCs ... non are without some silly little drawback, but nothing I cant live without.

I have asked the question in the past ... would you be happy with an "all-in-one" security solution, or, be happier to spread your eggs around and use 3-4-8 programs to do the same job.

Me, I like things simple ... :D

I have been happily using KAV ... the stand-alone antivirus program ... it is due for renewal ... I have also recently installed a new operating system, Vista, so I needed to look for something "compatible" with Vista also.

As with a lot of programs out there, a lot of them have either been dragging their feet, or bad at their job and have yet to come up with alternatives for Vista.

Initial indications on KIS & Vista were not good, however, I'm happy to report that I have no "problems" and can forget about finding additional supplements to my security.

I use KIS, SpywareBlaster, IE7/Firefox2 Vista Mail (the new name for Outlook Express) ... and err, that's it. ;) Oh, I still use CCleaner, but that is not really a security program.

Up to you ... we don't usually give bad advice. :D

:user:

Reaction score
Guess what muck I have downloaded Kesperki (misspell i think :p) It does anything I want it to do :D I'm doing a full scan so far it has found 4 viruses :p Also the stuff you have stated above I have them all :D Thanks for advice Muck ;)

Ask a Question