Where has the sun gone?

Reaction score
Cloudy grey sky & overcast with rain showers.:(
Has anyone got the sun today?
If so can we have it back!:thumb:

Reaction score
feckit said:
If so can we have it back!:thumb:

No you can't..I is holding it for ransom..I wan't £50 million....or the world goes into darkness...:lol: :lol:
chucking it down hee to, not a nice day..Oh well at least there is good rugby on telly this afternoon...Thats if her indoors doesn't decide its a good ad to clean house.....:wall:

Reaction score
I see the sun here today. Then it rains then it is sunshine.
Weather cannae make it's mind up!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
We've seen it a couple of times today ... guess it was trying to escape from the clutches of Madxgraphics, but failed :rolleyes: Heavy rain fell during the night, so it's dull and damp here - see they've forecast gales for later :(

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
guess it was trying to escape from the clutches of Madxgraphics, but failed :rolleyes: :(

Sun is securely locked in my B&Q shed...I have been letting liilte rays out, to remind you what sunshine is like..Stump up the £50 mil and you get summer all year round...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Sun is securely locked in my B&Q shed...I have been letting liilte rays out, to remind you what sunshine is like..Stump up the £50 mil and you get summer all year round...

Sir, you are a Cad! This is a most dastardly act and I must request that you cease forthwith ... otherwise I will be forced to come and bite your ankle rather severely! So there!

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Sir, you are a Cad! This is a most dastardly act and I must request that you cease forthwith ... otherwise I will be forced to come and bite your ankle rather severely! So there!

Ok as i'm not to keen on getting me ankles noshed on, the sun has been realesed...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Ok as i'm not to keen on getting me ankles noshed on, the sun has been realesed...

Yay! ...but, hang on..... where is it then...?

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Yay! ...but, hang on..... where is it then...?

Hey I did my bit..He was sulking a bit though when I let him out...Was just going on about how people just use him...Want Want Want was what he was saying...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
attachment.php

Well this certainly doesn't look right...looks like he's disappeared down a black hole ... :eek:

Attachments

• 12415_BlackHoleSun-250x250.jpg
    12415_BlackHoleSun-250x250.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 196
Reaction score
As South Africa just beet Wales in the rugby, I am feeling quite happy, so I'll take a walk round the nieghbourhood and see if I can find him....Lovely pic by the way..

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
As South Africa just beet Wales in the rugby, I am feeling quite happy, so I'll take a walk round the nieghbourhood and see if I can find him....Lovely pic by the way..

What can I say... I shall be graceful in defeat, well done SA (mutter, mutter, mutter...) the best team won

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
What can I say... I shall be graceful in defeat, well done SA (mutter, mutter, mutter...) the best team won

I don't really have apaticular team that I support, but norrmally revolves around South Africa, New Zealand and Wales..Wales just haven't been playing like they used to..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
(sung in best drunken loud barroom baritone)

Little darling, it's been a long and lonely win-ter...

Little darling, it feels like years since it's been uh here...

Here comes the sun

da 'n da da

Oh wait, hang on, that's a spring time song, winter has just begun.

Bugger :(

Pouring persistently in SE10.

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Don't get your money out yet though..It might not arrive..Second class isn't that good...:p

E-BAY would not touch them with a barge pole:wall: there are cons cons and E-BAY>PAY-PAL:rolleyes:

Reaction score
itsme said:
E-BAY would not touch them with a barge pole
wallbash.gif
there are cons cons and E-BAY>PAY-PAL:rolleyes:

Erm I were having a lil jibe at Waynos -Face missfortune with e-bay/Paypal etc....Or didn't ya get that..? Am I the only one on the ball tonight, no pun intended..

Ask a Question