    add-in in the very first chapter of my statistical techniques in Business
    Economics, peeked my interest in downloading or as referred to, add-in to my
    current 2003 Office Excell program

    Guest, Feb 12, 2006

    check out:

    http://blue.butler.edu/~orris/
    --
    Gary''s Student

    Guest, Feb 12, 2006

    If you do a Google search for "Megastat" and "Excel", in the first few links
    you will learn that MegaStat is a statistical add-in that is included on the
    CD-ROM with various textbooks published by McGraw-Hill, such as
    Bowerman/O'Connell/Orris "Essentials of Business Statistics". In a .pdf from
    one of those early linked sites, you will also learn that Megastat is written
    by J.B. Orris of Butler University. Another search for "Butler University"
    gets you to their web page, where you can search for "Orris" and get the link
    from his home page to the Megastat website
    http://blue.butler.edu/~orris/megastat/index.html
    The commercial version only ships with the books; downloadable versions are
    developmental, and may require a password from Professor Orris.

    Jerry

    Guest, Feb 12, 2006

    Don Guillett Guest

    look here
    http://blue.butler.edu/~orris/megastat/body_index.html

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

    "wileysnakeskins" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Don Guillett, Feb 12, 2006

    Niek Otten Guest

    Do a Google search for "download" and "megastat" and you'll get lots of
    references

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten