    in Word 2007 it seems not possible to have the same ? Is it possible in Word
    2007, please ?

    Any help really will be appreciated ... Roger

    Daryll, Mar 16, 2010

  2. Daryll

    Graham Mayor Guest

    By default there is no Workgroup folder - you will have to configure its
    location in Word Options > Advanced > File Locations. Thereafter items in
    the Workgroup folder will appear under the General tab of wdDialogFileNew
    if you use your macro. Sub folders of the Wordgroup Folder will appear as
    tabs, if they contain templates. In this Word 2007 is pretty much the same
    as Word 2003.

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

    Graham Mayor, Mar 16, 2010

  3. Daryll

    Daryll Guest

    Ok, thanks, I will try it out. Thanks for your help ... Roger

    Daryll, Mar 16, 2010