    In Page Layout view, I want to show the white space rather than hiding it. I
    understand I can do this with the "Show white space" button, but I can't find
    the button. Thanks.

    Guest, Jun 22, 2005

    Doug Robbins Guest

    Under Tools>Options>View, or move the mouse to the junction between two
    pages until the cursor turns into opposed vertical arrows and a tip saying
    "Show white space" appears, then left click.

    --
    Hope this helps.

    services on a paid consulting basis.

    Doug Robbins - Word MVP

    Doug Robbins, Jun 22, 2005

    Re: Where are the "show white space" and "hide white space" button

    Thanks, Doug! Very helpful. I appreciate the tip.--Robin

    Guest, Jun 22, 2005