    I just updated to microsoft 2003 and for some reason when I try to type an
    apostrophe or quotation marks, I get an è or an È. I also cannot use the
    question mark key, the back slash, etc. How do I fix this?

    MelissaS, Jun 24, 2009

  2. MelissaS

    JT Guest

    Highlight the exact character and check to see which font it is using. It
    doesn't need to be the SYMBOL font, but it should be some common font. You
    may need to change the font. Also, check the default language you are using.
    --
    -JT

    JT, Jun 24, 2009

  3. MelissaS

    TedMi Guest

    Re: When i press the apostrophe button i am getting a "e". How do i f.

    Sounds like your default keyboard layout is a non-English one. Check it in
    Control Panel, Regional and Language Options.
    In WinXP, Languages tab, Details button
    In Vista, Keyboards and Languages tab, Change keyboards button
    -TedMi

    TedMi, Jun 24, 2009