    directly run the testing on embedded OS? If it can run directly on it, what
    typical issue I should be aware of?

    Thanks your expereince sharing.

    å¾ç¥¥æ™º, Aug 10, 2009

  2. å¾ç¥¥æ™º

    Sean Liming Guest

    If you want to test your application on a generic XPe build, the try using a
    Full XPe pro image:

    http://www.seanliming.com/Docs/Components/Full XP Pro_V2.pdf

    http://www.seanliming.com/WES2009_XPe.html

    Regards,

    Sean Liming
    www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com
    Book Author - XP Embedded Advanced, XP Embedded Supplemental Toolkit

    Sean Liming, Aug 10, 2009