    Can someone maybe point me in the right direction?
    -------
    Kyote

    Kyote, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Kyote

    Daniel Bowen Guest

    "Kyote" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions? I used to have 1
    > I went to whenever I needed to look something up but either this new
    > news server of mine doesn't carry it or I can't seem to find it. I
    > cannot remember exactly what it was. I could have sworn I found it by
    > searching for 'VB' or 'general'. But neither seems to find it for me.
    > Can someone maybe point me in the right direction?

    microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion seems to concentrate on VB6 and
    earlier.

    Daniel

    Daniel Bowen, Apr 21, 2005

  3. "Kyote" <> schrieb:
    > What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions?

    VB6-related groups can be found in the microsoft.public.vb.* hieararchy.

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], Apr 21, 2005
  4. Kyote

    Kyote Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:44:17 -0500, Kyote <> wrote:

    >What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions? I used to have 1
    >I went to whenever I needed to look something up but either this new
    >news server of mine doesn't carry it or I can't seem to find it. I
    >cannot remember exactly what it was. I could have sworn I found it by
    >searching for 'VB' or 'general'. But neither seems to find it for me.
    >Can someone maybe point me in the right direction?
    >-------
    >Kyote

    Thank you both for your help. That's the one I was looking for. God
    Bless!
    -------
    Kyote

    Kyote, Apr 21, 2005