    information are they keeping? Are they spying on me? What is there use?
    Thanks,
    N. P.

    N. P., Jul 27, 2004

  2. The PCHealth folder holds files required for the Help and Support Center.
    It is necessary for the ongoing updating of information.

    Windows XP Folders
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prgg_det_qgtk.asp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Jul 27, 2004

  3. N. P.

    FIROZ

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    DataCollection.xml

    | On my Windows XP computer, under the Windows directory there is a folder
    | called PCHealth. In there I can find files related, or so it seems, to the
    | Help and Support Center and to Remote Assistance. In addition there are some
    | mysterious files under: mydrive:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\DataColl\ folder
    | which are xml files. I have more than 100 of these DataCollection.xml files,
    | which it seems that they are continuously updated with data from my everyday
    | use of my computer. I am interested to know what they are for. What
    | information are they keeping? Are they spying on me? What is there use?
    | Thanks,

    Md. Firoz Khan Noor

    FIROZ, Mar 10, 2007