What does 'Records>Data Entry' do? and how do I reverse it?

I clicked it thinking I could just undo...you know playing around.....I lost
all the data on the form. The tables are fine and all the info is there but
how do i get it bak on my form? I feel like a dork. Please help.

Dirk Goldgar

"One who clicked 'Data Entry' and lost it" <One who clicked 'Data
Entry' and lost (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
I clicked it thinking I could just undo...you know playing
around.....I lost all the data on the form. The tables are fine and
all the info is there but how do i get it bak on my form? I feel like
a dork. Please help.

The data isn't gone; the form is just in Data Entry mode, meaning it
won't show you any existing records, it'll only give you a blank form to
enter new records. If you close the form (without clicking the Save
button) and reopen it, the form should be back to normal. If you
mistakenly saved it this way, open the form in design view, bring up the
form's property sheet, go to the Data tab, and set the Data Entry
property to No. Then save the form.