    the computer several times, I have not added anything new to the computer or
    changed any of the setttings. I don't know how to contact the administrator.
    Any help will be appreciated I need to be able to access my calender.

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Hi,

    The problem you are experiencing is most often caused by a corrupt Outlook cache file, frmcache.dat. Please try the steps below to delete this file which Outlook will recreate the next
    time it's started.

    1. Close Outlook

    2. Click start -> Control Panel

    3. Click Folder option

    4. Click "show hidden files and folders" in the View tab

    5. Click start -> Search

    6. Click "All Files and Folders" and click "More Advanced Options" and make sure the following options are checked:

    ---Search System Subfolders
    ---Search Hidden files and folders
    ---Search Subfolders

    7. In the "All or Part of the File Name" box, type "frmcache.dat" (without quotation marks)

    8. Select Local Hard Drives in look in dropdown box, and click "Search"

    9. Delete the frmcache.dat file.

    10. Start Outlook

    When you start Outlook, a new frmcache.dat file is automatically created.

    For more information, you can refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

    Q195754 OL2000: How to Clear the Outlook Forms Cache
    <http://support.microsoft.com/?id=195754>

    Regards,

    Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
    Partner Technical Lead - Outlook