What a man

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I read about this on BBC news yesterday too and told Becky about it - what a guy!

100 years old and only just retiring :D

Reaction score
Seems to be a nice chap. Not surprised he didnt stop smiling with all those young women around him lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Original link:

Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you requested could not be found.

If you are trying to reach a page from a bookmark, the page URL may have changed. Please choose a section from the navigation at the top of this page.

If you are looking for an older news story, it may no longer be here. Free archives of stories are maintained for one week on latimes.com. To search for a story published in the past week, use the search box at the top of the home page.

If the story is more than one week old, you should be able to find it in the LATimes archive. Searching is free, but there is a fee for downloading full text of found articles.

If you still have trouble finding what you need, please go to our customer service page.
Thank you for visiting latimes.com.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I just read the article Ian linked to - unbelievable :D

Big respec :thumb:

And I know Denmark Hill, where the robbers attempted to mug him, I used to work quite near there. It's not that rough an area but it is inner London so I guess that's quite par for the course.

Ask a Question