    that long, thought that it'll stop wen i finnished editin
    but....the length goes on and on and on

    Anyone please :-(

    DOPIE, Jul 16, 2003

  2. The length is based on how much content you place on your page. Don't assign
    a height to your tables.

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
    MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 16, 2003

  3. DOPIE

    Dopie Guest

    Cheers mate ...

    But that ain workin ...unticked the height box, all that
    chages is the borders >????

    Anymore suggestions?

    Thanks

    support see:

    Dopie, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Ok, what is it that you are trying to accomplish, keeping all of the pages
    to the exact same height? Not really possible.

    In HTML there are not page width or length tags.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 16, 2003
  5. Check and make sure you don't have the height set in the individual table
    cells. That can force extra space as well as a height on the table can.

    --
    Cheryl D. Wise
    www.wiserways.com

    Cheryl D. Wise, Jul 17, 2003