  1. does anyone here do this?

    --
    Christina Wellman

    christinaworks, Jan 5, 2005

  2. christinaworks wrote:
    > does anyone here do this?

    Do what?

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Jan 6, 2005

  3. send an complex web page in html on my out look.
    Whenever I open a web page and copy and paster in to the body of
    message...it shows grahpics as attachments and they show twice in the
    message body, and the second time the graphics are all wacho.

    --
    Christina Wellman

    christinaworks, Jan 13, 2005
  4. christinaworks wrote:
    > send an complex web page in html on my out look.

    Your original message was blank; hence my question. Compose in plain text :)

    > Whenever I open a web page and copy and paster in to the body of
    > message...it shows grahpics as attachments and they show twice in the
    > message body, and the second time the graphics are all wacho.

    I've never done this, no....

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Jan 14, 2005