    up the initial connect? No other programs are running.

    tks all

    bw

    Billy, Jul 13, 2009

  2. Billy

    Tim Meddick Guest

    Personally, if everything else is "fine and fast" I would leave it
    alone.

    However, you could make the connection process start automatically at
    start-up.

    Right-click on the connection within the 'Control Panel' > 'Network
    Connections' folder and selecting 'Create Shortcut' - this will place a
    shortcut on your desktop.

    Then move this shortcut to the 'Startup' folder on your 'Start Menu' and
    the connection will start automatically with your desktop...

    ==

    Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :)

    Tim Meddick, Jul 17, 2009