    scripting, Make files), programming languages (C, C++), LSF etc.
    * Development of Video or Handheld products

    Email me your resume directly to me rsargeant @ volt.com

    IT_Sr.Recruiter, Sep 5, 2006

  2. IT_Sr.Recruiter

    krw Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada.

    I thought Volt was a (temporary) STAFFING AGENCY.

    --
    Keith

    krw, Sep 5, 2006

  3. IT_Sr.Recruiter

    The Kat Guest

    On 5 Sep 2006 09:22:10 -0700, "IT_Sr.Recruiter" <> wrote:

    >Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada.

    Lying asshole, AND a spammer.

    Oh, wait. That's redundant. Sorry.

    This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

    Remove XYZ to email me

    The Kat, Sep 5, 2006
  4. Volt is a full service staffing agency and I work Professional
    Placement Divison. I specialize in placing people direct with our
    customers.

    Rebecca

    IT_Sr.Recruiter, Sep 5, 2006
  5. IT_Sr.Recruiter

    krw Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Volt is a full service staffing agency and I work Professional
    > Placement Divison. I specialize in placing people direct with our
    > customers.
    >
    > Rebecca

    So you admit that you *LIE*, SPAM, as well as the obvious top-
    posting, Rebecca.

    BTW, your employer's site (http://www.volt.com/) advertises itself
    as a temp agency. BTW, there is nothing wrong with any of this,
    other than being a SPAMer and LIAR.

    You really do your company a disservice!

    krw, Sep 6, 2006
  6. IT_Sr.Recruiter

    wrote:

    >Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada. As a
    >result we are constantly searching for talented professionals with all
    >levels of expertise. We offer that talent challenging and rewarding
    >employment opportunities by matching them with clients who are seeking
    >qualified staff.
    >
    >For the right candidates we are offering relocation to CANADA.
    >
    >Basic Requirements:
    >
    >* Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer
    >Engineering or related discipline.
    >* ASIC/FPGA chip design.
    >* Expertise in common scripting languages (Perl, Tcl, UNIX shell
    >scripting, Make files), programming languages (C, C++), LSF etc.
    >* Development of Video or Handheld products
    >

    >Email me your resume directly to me rsargeant @ volt.com

    Rebecca,

    Are you so desperately recruiting from overseas because there's a
    shortage of qualified professionals in Canada? Or there's a shortage
    of qualified professionals willing to work for the _puny_ pay you as a
    staffing agency offer?

    NNN

    , Sep 6, 2006