    of active directory and work fine locally.
    can anyone help ?
    regards.

    amer, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Is this computer a domain member? Login scripts won't run on
    computers that aren't domain members.

    There also may be a group policy that limits the logon script from
    running if it is over a RAS/VPN connection.

    Jeffrey Randow (Windows MVP - Networking & Smart Display)

    Remote Networking Technology Wiki -
    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Smart Display Support - http://www.smartdisplays.net

    Jeffrey Randow (MVP), Oct 2, 2003