    I'm wondering if I can upgrade my Vista Ultimate downloaded
    from my TechNet Downloads to retail Vista Home Premium?

    Thanks in advance.

    C C, Apr 21, 2008

  2. C C

    Gordon Guest

    "C C" <> wrote in message
    news:eZUe2i$...
    > Hello.
    >
    > I'm wondering if I can upgrade my Vista Ultimate downloaded
    > from my TechNet Downloads to retail Vista Home Premium?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    That's a downgrade AFAIK....

    Gordon, Apr 21, 2008

  3. C C

    Charlie42 Guest

    "C C" <> wrote:

    > I'm wondering if I can upgrade my Vista Ultimate downloaded
    > from my TechNet Downloads to retail Vista Home Premium?

    That would be a downgrade. You will have to perform a clean install of Home
    Premium.

    Charlie42

    Charlie42, Apr 21, 2008
  4. C C

    kurttrail Guest

    Charlie42 wrote:

    > "C C" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm wondering if I can upgrade my Vista Ultimate downloaded from my
    >> TechNet Downloads to retail Vista Home Premium?

    > That would be a downgrade. You will have to perform a clean install of
    > Home Premium.
    >
    > Charlie42

    And use the Windows Easy Transfer tool to migrate user accounts,
    settings, and files.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    kurttrail, Apr 21, 2008
  5. C C

    C R C Guest

    "Charlie42" <> wrote in message
    > "C C" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm wondering if I can upgrade my Vista Ultimate downloaded
    >> from my TechNet Downloads to retail Vista Home Premium?

    > That would be a downgrade. You will have to perform a clean install of
    > Home Premium.
    >
    > Charlie42

    Yes, it would be a downgrade.

    Thanks.

    C R C, Apr 22, 2008
  6. C C

    Lang Murphy Guest

    C C wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I'm wondering if I can upgrade my Vista Ultimate downloaded
    > from my TechNet Downloads to retail Vista Home Premium?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Why do you want to move from Ultimate to Home Premium?

    Lang

    Lang Murphy, Apr 22, 2008