Vista support for Epson Sylus Photo 960 - promosed but not delivered

Abe

A while back in this newsgroup, someone from MS said that an Epson
person in Vista printing group confirmed that Espon is promising a
full featured Vista driver for this printer in April.

I can confirm that the USA Epson site indicated that there is no such
plan to provide a full featured Vista driver for this printer.

Did Epson lie? Or does the site not know what it is talking about?

Help?

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

What exactly do you mean by fully featured? There is a driver included in
Vista... and an Easy Print application which supports Vista on Epson's
website.

Abe

What exactly do you mean by fully featured? There is a driver included in
Vista... and an Easy Print application which supports Vista on Epson's
website.

The included driver does not support ink level monitoring,
double-sided printing, and a few other features of the printer. You
have to go back to XP to use those features.

Refer to these previous posts by Alan Morris:

You already have the answer!