Vista Plus CD?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Bootstrap Bill, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Will there be a Plus CD for Vista?

    Bootstrap Bill, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 17, 2006

  3. Yeh, not confirmed but more than likely - there's been a Plus! edition for
    most of the Windows releases, but we'll just have to wait and see.

    --
    Zack Whittaker
    » ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk

    --- Original message follows ---

    Zack Whittaker \(R2 Mentor\), Mar 17, 2006
  4. Bootstrap Bill

    Travis King Guest

    I just hope that it's not as big of a rip off as the one was for XP -
    really. It was more worth $10 than the $35 we paid for it at the time. No
    new color schemes - something that I was expecting from it. Most of the
    things that came with it were demos - like the bowling and the fish aquarium
    screensaver. It also drove me nuts with the fish aquarium that the one fish
    would always stick itself to the left side of the screen.

    Travis King, Mar 18, 2006
  5. Well, if it has value, I will pay the $35, that means, no demo games or
    components such as the Fish Screen Saver, more themes, I think I should at
    least have 50 themes to choose from, also about 100 wallpapers, 50 games.
    Plus! DME was a nice release though, I liked that.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 18, 2006
  6. ?? "most of the Windows releases" ??
    IIRC the Plus releases for XP are the only Plus releases
    ever for OSs of the NT family lineage (of which there have
    been more versions than OSs of DOS family lineage).

    Roger Abell [MVP], Mar 19, 2006
  7. Bootstrap Bill

    Yuhong Bao Guest

    And what about the superpack?