    comes back. What can be done?

    Thanks!
    Joe.

    Joe Letter, Jan 7, 2008

  2. Joe Letter

    Joe Letter Guest

    The error I get is :

    Failed to create the shared protection point on the source volumes.
    (0x8078006b)

    and additional info:

    The shadow copy provider had an unexpected error while trying to process the
    specified operation. (0x8004230F)

    Thanks!
    Joe

    Joe Letter, Jan 9, 2008

  3. Hi Joe,

    Could you post your problem on the form on this page:
    http://blogs.technet.com/filecab/contact.aspx
    so it would get to the right folks?

    Thanks,
    --
    Christine Fok, Program Manager, Storage Solution Division

    Christine [MSFT], Feb 1, 2008