    and browse

    drivers for what?

    what should I do here?

    Guest, Sep 29, 2007

  2. Most likely drivers for your SATA hard drive. They must be installed before
    the Vista installer can recognize the drive.

    --

    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Richard Urban, Sep 29, 2007

    so I should have the SATA drivers in a USB or floppy? those drivers are found
    in the motherboard driver disc? (or were?)

    another interesting thing I noticed during the "browse" option given to me
    is that the DVD drive was no were to be found, is this normal? or Vista does
    not recognise my DVD writer? and this is causing problems?

    thanks

    Guest, Sep 29, 2007

    peter Guest

    The SATA drivers can be on CD...Floppy...USB stick. Unlike XP Vista will
    allow you to search any of those locations.
    The drivers can usually be found on your mobo CD..
    peter

    peter, Sep 29, 2007