Windows Vista Virus Shuts down pc automatically

Reaction score
I will try to be as thorough as possible....ive tried hitting f8 scanning disk then scndsk\f and doesnt seem to work...sometimes i can go into safe mode and get online and stuff...when i put factory installation discs in where u can go to repair windows vista 32 or restore factory settings...when i go to restore factory settings and it shows windows is loading files from disk when it gets to end the pc turns itself off...sometimes when i have factory disc in pc and start it up it just shuts itself off.....my question is how to fix this....i think its problem with userinit.exe...............i look at system32 and see file there....yesterday i was able to reinstall everything but today its back...i use kapersky internet security for my window vista
now when it does load disk and it goes to recovery tools are being launched what happens is it goes to vaio recovery center and then shuts itself off..there should be a law like in china if u steal they cut ur hand off...if u send virus they cut ur hand off....this is soo sooo soo frustrating grrrrrrrrrrrr. could someone please help me with this......

Ask a Question