    other subfolders [Artists] and under each subfolder I have
    wav files. I want to get a "printed" list of all the
    folder names, and filename under each.

    Brad, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Brad

    @drian Guest

    "Brad" <> wrote in message
    news:031d01c39824$2fe865b0$...
    > I have folder name MUSIC under that folder I have numerous
    > other subfolders [Artists] and under each subfolder I have
    > wav files. I want to get a "printed" list of all the
    > folder names, and filename under each.

    Easy.

    a) Start ---> Run
    b) Type CMD and click the OK button
    c) Type "TREE /A /F > output.txt", without the quotes and press ENTER

    After the few seconds it takes to run, you'll have a nice listing of all
    your folders and files in output.txt

    @drian.

    @drian, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Brad

    jdk Guest

    Re: viewing all folders and files [directory tree], then print tofile

    Brad wrote:
    > I have folder name MUSIC under that folder I have numerous
    > other subfolders [Artists] and under each subfolder I have
    > wav files. I want to get a "printed" list of all the
    > folder names, and filename under each.

    Look for 'Printfolder' at:

    http://no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

    John