Video Capture-Record Audio Volume Problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP Customization' started by Rogers@wildwest.org, Jan 25, 2012.

  1. Guest

    I a using XP SP3, and I want to record and capture a few web tutorial
    video clips. A few clips are youtube, and a few are not. But that
    shouldn't matter, I think and hope.

    Anyway, I am using Debut Video Capture Software V1.49. My first
    experience was that the video was captured and was re-playable fine by
    Media Player. However there was no audio whatsoever.

    To try to get audio, I put a audio Y splitter on the mobo speaker out,
    and then connected that to both my earphones and mobo microphone in.
    Now I do get audio in the video clips that I record.

    My problem is that the recorded audio has lost much of its volume and
    is too low. I can't turn up the volume because the earphones have no
    adjustment for that like speakers do.

    Can anyone suggest some XP setting(s) to improve this? I have
    experimented with same, but have not been able to find anything.

    Thanks

    Roy

    , Jan 25, 2012

  2. Guest Guest

    wrote in message news:...

[...]

    i use "Camtasia Studio" its great forr recording from utube, and any movie
    on theb net, when prossesing u can also remove the video and export the
    audioas wma and mp3 ..

    it will also record anything you want to record on your desktop at the size/
    selection u want to record.

    ..
    ..

    Guest, Feb 1, 2012