    How do I get rid of this?

    Beyond reveal formating, is there any way to see what the 'source' has in
    it, like 'View Source' in IE?

    efredian, Mar 18, 2009

  2. Are you sure it's not a side bar from a tracked change? Try accepting all
    tracked changes.

    Fred

    Idaho Word Man, Mar 18, 2009

  3. efredian

    efredian Guest

    Duh! That's It

    Thanks, Idaho Word Man.

    I didn't realize that if you copy and paste the review status sticks with
    the copied text.

    Again, thanks a lot!
    Ed

    efredian, Mar 23, 2009
  4. efredian

    efredian Guest

    That's it. I didn't realize that if you copy and paste the review status
    stays with the paste.

    Thanks very much!

    efredian, Mar 23, 2009