    Bill Guest

    Can someone show me an ASP script that will determine what version of the
    Microsoft Jet database engine is installed on my shared server?

    Bill, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Bill

    Howard Brody Guest

    I just had to do this.
    In your Immediate window (hit CTRL-G in the VB window to
    open it), type:

    ?dbEngine.Version

    and the version number should display.

    Hope this helps!

    Howard Brody, Nov 10, 2003

  3. This is normally irrelevant, in that you have no choice
    of which Jet Database engine you get, because it is
    completely specified by your choice of DAO/ADO/whatever.

    What are you trying to do?

    (david)

    david epsom dot com dot au, Nov 12, 2003