    keep the font color that is on the worksheet.

    Thanks for looking,
    Jay

    jlclyde, Oct 9, 2009

  2. Assuming you are using a combo box from the control toolbox there is a
    ForeColor property which refers to the font color. That bing said it applies
    to the combo box and not the individual items in the combo box. That being
    the case you only get one font colour for all entries. No rainbows allowed.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

    Jim Thomlinson, Oct 9, 2009

  3. jlclyde

    jlclyde Guest

    On Oct 9, 9:30 am, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
    This-.com> wrote:
    > Assuming you are using a combo box from the control toolbox there is a
    > ForeColor property which refers to the font color. That bing said it applies
    > to the combo box and not the individual items in the combo box. That being
    > the case you only get one font colour for all entries. No rainbows allowed.
    > --
    > HTH...
    >
    > Jim Thomlinson
    >

    > "jlclyde" wrote:
    > > Is there a way to change the font color as it is loaded into a form on
    > > a combobox?  I have items that I am adding to a form and I want to
    > > keep the font color that is on the worksheet.

    > > Thanks for looking,
    > > Jay- Hide quoted text -

    I am talkign about on a UserForm in VBA. I have a list box and it is
    populated by data from a worksheet and I woudl liek to keep the font
    colors that are on the sheet and have them be different colored
    options in the list box in the form.

    Thanks,
    Jay

    jlclyde, Oct 9, 2009
  4. Same answer for a combo box or list box on a userform. Only one colour
    allowed. No rainbows. To change the colour it is the ForeColor property.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

    Jim Thomlinson, Oct 9, 2009