    datafield property of textbox ?

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Luqman,

    See my other message about the special upgrade newsgroup.

    Otherwise open in the files the plusses by clicking on it and search for
    your textbox.
    Than you will probably see it.

    Most of us have upgraded from VB6 to VB2002, while it is in VB2005 probably
    done in another way.

    I hope this helps,

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert [MVP], Jan 2, 2006

  3. Luqman

    Luqman Guest

    Thanks, I got it, VB.Net 2005 is setting the Text Property at Runtime and
    using it just like datafield of VB-6.

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Jan 2, 2006