    for me.
    Preferably a template. But anything will work just so long as it works.

    How do I start this project?

    Guest, Aug 31, 2006

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Ten minutes with the aid of a ruler and the new label tool from the label
    wizard options and you can create any label format. It makes things easier
    if you start with a standard label format that is close to yours.

    Did you checkout the supplier's web site for a template?

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

    Graham Mayor, Sep 1, 2006

    Yes, I did check www.usps.com; for the template.

    Unfortunately, they didn't have one. Or maybe i'm just not seeing one. I
    should call them. But I've been working on getting the measurements and
    everything, but I still haven't gotten it right yet. Plus the printer doesn't
    even recognize the label. I don't know if I can do it on this printer.

    Guest, Sep 1, 2006