    USP10.dll" I also get the same eroor message but
    with "Clokspl.exe" and "TP.ICD"
    Can someone help me?

    Dan The Man, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Dan The Man

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi Dan,

    Check the game folder and see if it has a file by that name.
    If it does, rename the file, and you should be able to avoid
    that error message. If not, try one of the compatibility modes.

    --
    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
    Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

    Jimmy S., Aug 22, 2003

  3. Dan The Man

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Dan The Man

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi,

    The initial error can be avoided by renaming the usp10.dll file
    in your Theme Park game directory to OLDusp10.dll. Once
    that is done, the game *should* run properly. Good luck! :)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Jimmy S., Nov 20, 2003