    widescreen monitor, instead of over to the left of the screen, leaving a big
    blank spot on the majority of the screen?
    Thanks.

    LorinSS, Aug 7, 2008

  2. LorinSS

    macropod Guest

    Hi Lorin,

    Changing the document zoom factor to more than 75% to do it.

    --
    Cheers
    macropod

    macropod, Aug 7, 2008

  3. It really depends on the size of your monitor!

    My standard monitor is a 22" WS. The page is left 'shifted' up to 99%: at
    100% it centres.

    OTOH, my son has a 20" WS monitor and that centres at 90%.

    Terry Farrell

    Terry Farrell, Aug 7, 2008
  4. LorinSS

    macropod Guest

    Hmm,

    My WS monitor centers at anything over 75%. Maybe its a driver/resolution thing.

    --
    Cheers
    macropod

    macropod, Aug 7, 2008
  5. That could be too. It's obviously not consistent.

    Terry

    Terry Farrell, Aug 8, 2008