    inclusion and/or exclusion basis (i.e "and" / "or"), in the advance find
    field "Search for the words" but I do not believe it is not rending the
    proper result.

    Guest, May 17, 2006

  2. Try entering this in the box for the text:

    red or green or blue

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], May 17, 2006

    That did not help, I believe using the word "or" or "and" has the effect of
    selecting all emails since the word "or" and "and" appears in most emails.

    Pat

    Guest, May 17, 2006
  4. Doesn't work that way here. Can you give us an example from your own data to try?

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], May 17, 2006

    Sue, that's easy, I am using the words "Quest" and "Large", since I only want
    emails with an individual's name of Large and Quest because that's the
    company he works for. Just using Large will give me too many results since
    large is a common word and I don't just want emails with Quest since I deal
    with many people from Quest. Hopefully that helps.
    Thanks, Pat

    Guest, May 17, 2006
  6. So, you want to use and, not or. Put this in Advanced Find:

    large and quest

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], May 23, 2006