Used to be able to receive and send, now can't send, only receive

Can't send e-mails but used to

The error message is:

The connection to the server has failed. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

mac

"Can't send e-mails but used to" <Can't send e-mails but used
The error message is:

The connection to the server has failed. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

That is part of it for sure, please give us the unedited version.

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

You left off a rather significant part of the complete error message.
Chances are, you are running into a port 25 block, but we can't be sure
until we see the other parts of the error message.

Also, who is your home ISP, and are you sending from home or on the road?