Upgrading your PC

Article Upgrading your PC

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
muckshifter submitted a new article:

Upgrading your PC - Upgrading your PC

Introduction

Is your computer looking a bit long in the tooth? If so, there are plenty of ways to breathe new life into an old system.

One of the frustrating things about technology is the fact that any computer you buy always seems to be out of date the moment it is delivered. There is always something bigger, better and faster coming along, and just to rub it in, the new models will probably cost the same.

It’s wrong to assume that your PC is obsolete just because a newer...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
How to upgrade a PC: See original article. How to upgrade a laptop: Get online, make choice, use credit/debit card, sign for delivery. Groovy :)

Reaction score
After my wife's laptop crashed so have just been reinstalling the os and software on to the wife's laptop with all the updates for Vista, would love to upgrade it with a hammer:cry::wall:dam things not like a propper PC!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have just read MR Mucks article and have just noticed the date (31st Jul 2004, 05:09 PM) strange how things have advanced since then, he was talking about upgrading to 512 mb of RAM, I am running 8gig. Operating system windows 98 and XP , stereo sound etc strange how things have things have advanced in 7 1/2 years. Dont time fly:eek:

Ask a Question