Updating multiple linked workbooks

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel New Users' started by Guest, Jun 8, 2006.

    We have several workbooks which 1 gets data from other etc. is there anyway
    to have a one step to update all at once

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006

    Not in the usual sense. Generally you can only update from one 'level' of
    linked workbooks unless all are open.

    What you can do is open all related workbooks and then use
    File | Save Workspace
    to quickly have access to all of those needed workbooks. See the Help topic
    on Workspace for more information.

    Guest, Jun 9, 2006