Update to forum guidelines

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
At the request of Mucks, I've updated the forum guidelines with the following change:

Language
Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

to..

Language
Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

In addition, you may not deliberately misspell, or substitute punctuation or other special characters in, filtered words to circumvent any profanity filters of the Forums you are posting on.

It's not something that is currently a problem on the site, but I wanted to post this here just as a heads up for any new members :).

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Very fair.

Ian, just read the guidelines again and wondered if the part about Spam should include the fact that, not only will the spam be deleted, but the spammer will be banned. I think that is what happens every time but a mention in the guidelines would make it very clear.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good point! Every day there are spammers zapped from the site, quite often just automated robots. I'll add that change now. :)

Ask a Question