[Update] cam2pc v4.4.5 - Image browser, viewer and image downloader

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by CoMa, Nov 8, 2004.

  1. CoMa

    CoMa Guest

    cam2pc
    http://www.nabocorp.com/cam2pc/freeware.php

    This is what cam2pc freeware edition can do:
    -Automatically download pictures from your camera
    -Explore your images with the Image Browser
    -View your images in full-screen
    (automatic slideshow with more then 80 transition effects)
    -View your video files in full-screen
    -Batch rename/resize/convert your pictures
    -Locate your pictures with "Go To Folder"
    -Print individual images and contact sheets
    -View EXIF metadata
    -Lossless rotating and flipping
    (automatic if supported by camera)
    -Link to up to ten external image editors
    -Automatically rotate your desktop wallpaper using your images

    Version 4.4.5
    -Fullscreen slideshow always looped
    -Thumbnails aspect ratio was broken
    -Cursor was not visible when Printing from fullscreen

    Version 4.4.4
    -Fixed erratic behaviors when selecting transitions
    -Orientation tag was not updated when using auto-transform
    -Crash reports is now disabled by default

    Version 4.4.3
    -Fixed decoding of Fuji makernotes
    -1/... Exposure Time properly displayed in thumbnails tooltip
    -Added support for more cameras (including Canon D20)
    -Fixed thumbnails of really small images when thumbnail
    frames are activated
    -Updated gdiplus.dll to safe version
    (see http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-028.mspx)

    --
    Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

    http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
    ICQ : 1351964
    =============================
    Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness

    CoMa, Nov 8, 2004

  2. CoMa

    Mike Echo Guest

    In article <>, hubbabub-
    says...

    > cam2pc
    > http://www.nabocorp.com/cam2pc/freeware.php
    > Version 4.4.5

    Thanks, CoMa. I didn't realise I was running v4.3 until I saw your post
    and checked my version. The only buggy thing I have found in v4.3 is
    that when I set it to create a directory according to date, it sometimes
    reverts to the template that requires the user to add comments per
    picture as it downloads (I don't use this feature).

    Checked your website last night too, you handsome devil, you. ;-)

    Thanks,
    R.

    Mike Echo, Nov 8, 2004

  3. CoMa

    Bob Adkins Guest

    On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:32:57 +0100, CoMa <> wrote:

    >cam2pc
    >http://www.nabocorp.com/cam2pc/freeware.php

    Thanks Connie!

    I have found Cam2PC is an excellent picture viewer and digital camera
    assistant. I like the default picture viewing options. Between Cam2PC and
    Firegraphic, it's just about a coin toss as to my favorite.

    -- Bob

    Bob Adkins, Nov 8, 2004