The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yet another trailer, this one is full length @ 2.30mins

Finally off to see Battleship tomorrow night, and i shall be booking tickets to see Prometheus in 3D before the weeks up, on the 1st June! :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So, saw Battleship last night, as expected, it was a cheese fest and tbh was very average.

However i did see the trailer for Prometheus, which looked even better on the big screen!!! :cool:

Saw the trailer for that new AP movie, and it looks better than i gave it credit for, doubt we will go to hte cinema to see it mind....

Dictator looks very funny. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Avengers last night, Very good and very funny too. Hulk is awesome. Watch it and you'll know what i mean. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We saw it last week - it's brilliant! :D I know what you mean about the Hulk, he definitely steals the show. I know it was mainly an action film, but there were so many moments when it seemed like it was trying to be a comedy instead... seemed to work though.

I just realised that we never saw the second Sherlock Holmes film - has anyone here seen it and is it any good? It's out on DVD soon so might rent it through the PS3.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The Thor punch was hilarious. :D

Iron Mans one liners were good too.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Finally got round to seeing Prometheus last night. :D

Really enjoyed it, cant say to much for fear of spoiling it. But i will say, if you like your Sci-Fi I'd watch it. :)

Reaction score
I saw it last week at a midnight screening....the cinema was packed out. I didn't hear a sound from anyone......it was silent. Great movie for sci fi lovers. Saw Snow White and the Huntsman two nights ago and that was worth seeing too.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
isn't Prometheus an Alien (1977 if you not old enough) remake :confused:

wonder when they will show it on the BBC iPlayer. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I saw it last week at a midnight screening....the cinema was packed out. I didn't hear a sound from anyone......it was silent. Great movie for sci fi lovers. Saw Snow White and the Huntsman two nights ago and that was worth seeing too.
I would've loved to go to that, but trying to organise a bunch of us at the same time is neigh on impossible.... I'm going on my own next time! :D

isn't Prometheus an Alien (1977 if you not old enough) remake :confused:
1979 actually, and no. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Also i watched Iron Sky the other day..... So bad its funny! :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I will NOT be seeing that!! I'm such a wuss when it comes to scary films! :blush:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just for you Bex. ;)

I cannot wait to see this in the cinema, I'm a huge fan of these movie's and the found footage genre in general. :thumb:

Ask a Question