The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Power Rangers? Really!? I'm shocked and appalled. :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I know! If it is a similar revamp to The Dark Knight trilogy then that would be great though. Never watched Power Rangers when I was younger, I think I was just a bit too old.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
New red band trailer for Sausage Party looks hilarious, but it's got some colourful language....

:lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Soon. :D

Also can't wait for these too! :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Love the look of all of those! Apart from Blair Witch, I will not be watching that... :blush:

Also I'm hoping that Benedict Cumberbatch's accent isn't as dodgy as the trailer made it sound!

Thinking of having a Heros & Villains fancy dress party for NYE (yep, it gets planned this far in advance) and there would be some awesome costume ideas from this lot :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I think I went to see the original with friends, and it gave me nightmares :eek:

I'm such a wuss! Getting better though. I don't even flinch (much) when we're watching The Walking Dead nowadays :dance:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We're seeing Star Trek Beyond at the IMAX later, I'm really looking forward to it :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Verdict on Star Trek Beyond: Good, but not as good as the previous two films. It was lacking in the story department, and seemed very predictable. Don't get me wrong, it's worth watching, but I wouldn't rush to see it if I were you!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hmmm, won't be rushing out the the Cinema to see it then. Suicide Squad on the other hand... I will be. :nod:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No I cant wait to see Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn either. Sorry I mean the film. Yes the film. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Here's the teaser for the trailer which is being shown on Thursday.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ooh exciting, I'm looking forward to seeing the new trailer :)

Have you seen Suicide Squad yet? I'm disheartened by the reviews... still want to see it, but don't know if I'll be rushing to the cinema!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah some of the reviews have been really harsh. Not yet, and not sure when I will tbh, busy times.

Ask a Question