    no problems, but it is far from stable and I dont know
    what to do. If any one has any suggestions or anything
    that might help please reply. Thank you.

    Joe, May 13, 2004

  2. Joe

    luminos Guest

    Unstable hardware.

    luminos, May 13, 2004

  3. Joe

    Guest Guest

    Do you encounter General Protection Fault problems? this
    is brought by the video card driver. try to install the
    latest drivers for your Geforce FX 5900.

    Guest, May 13, 2004
  4. Joe

    Kelly Guest

    Hi Joe,

    Plenty of words, without backup. What are the error messages (especially if
    it is called "serious error" while playing games), when are the crashes
    occuring, have you checked the event log, have you tried to reduce hardware
    accleration, have you checked Start/Run/Dxdiag, have you checked System Info
    for problematic issues: Start/Run/Msinfo32/Hardware Resources and
    Components/Problem Devices and Software Environment/Windows Error Reporting?

    In the meantime and before your reply, I would suggest that you run each and
    every one of them:

    W32.Sasser Removal Tool (Line 321) Right hand side)

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spybot
    http://tinyurl.com/btf8

    CWShredder (Line 313)

    Hijack This
    http://www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html

    Free Online Virus Scan

    Good luck!

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    Kelly, May 13, 2004
  5. Have you installed the motherboard drivers? Are all of your fans spinning?
    What are your M/B and CPU temps? Have you installed the latest video board
    drivers?

    Stop over clocking if you don't know what you are doing (may not apply)!

    --
    Regards:

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)